For Medium and Large investment streams
Two (2) quick pitches per organization
The quick pitch is an optional step at the beginning of the call for proposals for the Medium and Large investment streams of the Digital Museums Canada program. This information is provided for your reference while the call for proposals is closed. When the next call opens, please consult the updated information to prepare a quick pitch.
Organizations use the quick pitch to validate or refine their project idea, stimulate thinking and discussion, and explore new directions. The quick pitch can also help rule out ineligible projects or approaches and clarify to which investment stream an organization should apply.
Organizations answer five simple questions based on the building blocks of a successful online project:
- What is the subject of your online project?
- Who is your target audience?
- What experience do you want users to have?
- Which digital tools and technologies could support the user experience, and how?
- Who could you work with to make your project a success?