The quick pitch is optional but highly recommended.
Next call: Spring 2022
For Medium and Large investment streams
One (1) quick pitch per organization
The quick pitch is an optional step at the beginning of the call for proposals for the Medium and Large investment streams of the Digital Museums Canada program.
The deadline to submit a quick pitch was July 14, 2021, at 5 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time).
Feedback will address the strengths and weaknesses of the project based on the following criteria:
- The fit between the subject, story and the target audience(s)
- An engaging user experience that promotes enjoyment and learning
- Digital tools and technologies that suit the user experience
- The creativity and/or originality of the approach
- The expertise of the team to ensure the project’s success